Upper - Waterproof
A great all round hiking boot with minimal weight and optimal durability, the V-Lite Helvellyn Low WP Walking Shoes will take on any terrain. With its versatile Pittard leather and suede upper, promoting a water proof surrounding protecting your feet from incoming elements and a Dri-Tec breathable membrane, allowing for your feet to stay dry and comfortable while providing key ventilation on the interior.
Adding cushioning and security aspects to the hiking shoe, the internal materials are composed of thinsulate insulation, retaining heat within when things get chilly, while an Ortholite lining enables anti odour properties reducing smells and eliminating bacteria. Additional cushioning comes in the form of a removable PU sockliner, which delivers added underfoot cushioning when stepping on diverse terrains while the foot is secured with high strength lacing with Rustproof metal hardware with stays in great condition however bad the weather.Midsole - Lightweight
Taking on the torsion, the Full length PU midsole with a V-Lite lightweight design provides a stable supportive platform, reducing pressures forced upon the underfoot when travelling through the gait. Key placed flex groove implemented into the midsole, fold on impact for shock diminishing qualities while the midsole compound itself promotes high abrasion resistance. Lastly merged into the midsole a vibram rollgait system provides An innovative midsole and sole combination which helps the natural roll of the foot and reduces muscle fatigue. Vibram RollinGait System has been especially developed to optimise energy output during downhill running and walking.Outsole - Rugged
The Vibram outsole integrated with a abrasion-resistant heel and toe cap, help to protect your feet against rough, uneven terrains while allowing floor fighting traction with its deep lug definition.Features
- Leather and suede upper - A durable upper with water and dirt protection.
- Dri-Tec membrane - A water proof surrounding protecting your feet from incoming elements.
- Thinsulate insulation - Retains body heat for when the tempreture drops.
- Ortholite lining - Anti odour technology.
- PU removable sockliner - Additional underfoot cushioning.
- PU midsole - Full length midsole with key placed flex grooves.
- V-Lite lightweight design - Reduces weight without compromising the structure.
- Rolling gait system - Energy optimisation.
- Steel shank - Provides trusted support and stability to every step.
- Vibram outsole - Protects your feet against rough, uneven terrains while allowing floor fighting traction.
- The V-Lite Helvellyn is part of a National Trust Collection. For every pair sold, Hi-Tec will donate £1 to the National Trust.
Hi-Tec V-Lite Helvellyn Low WP Walking Shoes - AW17 Men Shoes 0L1KD9NMJ